The Bailey sweater is a collaboration with Hudson Valley artist Gemma Bailey. The graphic, intarsia-technique is a translation of one of the artist’s bold, abstract floral artworks. Bailey has a relaxed, body-silhouette, with side-splits and straight sleeves. The sweater is anchored with wide-rib trims at the mock-neck and cuffs. The piece is ethically made from the softest, Peruvian alpaca yarn to be a wearable art statement piece that you can cocoon in.
- Ethically made in Peru by artisans with LOVE
- Made sustainably from Peruvian alpaca blend yarn
- Graphic, intarsia pattern is part of an artist collaboration with Gemma Bailey
- Chunky rib trims at double mock-neck and wide, single rib at cuffs and bottom hem
- Splits at bottom hem for movement
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 21 ½’
- Body width at chest | waist | bottom hem: approximately 22”
- Model is wearing size XS/S
- Model is size XS/S, size 2 and 5ft 10” in height
- Measurements are taken on the flat
At KIWI & fig, our goal is to provide you with an excellent shopping experience. Whether you are searching for clothing or lifestyle items, our combination of high quality products are tailored to meet your needs. Everything that we carry revolves around our commitment to helping you look and feel your best. We are here to inspire you!